As a Company, we are subject to British, Scottish and European Law.
We care about your privacy and your right to privacy, under the new GDPR Regulations.
For this reason, we collect and use personal data only as it might be needed for us to deliver products, to engage with us (by way of a newsletter, or similar), to give us your details forbookings, or similar products and services.
Your personal data includes information such as:
Date of birth (if you add it to your account)
We do not save and cannot see any payment card data.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information mainly so that we can deliver your products, goods and services secondly to tell you about special offers and new products. Certain items of personal data is collected directly from you when you:
(1)Create an account or purchase any of our products e.g. billing information, name and address when you pay by card but as a company we NEVER store the credit card data
(2)Request assistance from our customer service team e.g. phone number and email
(3)Complete contact forms or request newsletters e.g. your email address
(4)Participate in competitions, or similar
(5)Register for an account, order goods, or pay for services
How We Utilize Information
We believe in minimizing the data we collect and limiting its use and purpose to only that
(1) for which we have been given permission (e.g. our newsletter),
(2) as necessary to deliver the products you purchase or interact with, or
(3) as we might be required or permitted for legal compliance or other lawful purposes. These uses include:
Delivering, improving, updating and enhancing the services we provide to you.
We collect various information relating to your purchase, use and/or interactions with our services. We utilize this information to:
Improve and optimize the operation and performance of our websites (tell us if you find an issue)
Detect and prevent fraud and abuse of our services and systems (IP address)
Collecting aggregate statistics about purchases of our goods
Understand and analyse what products are most relevant to you.
Communicating With You
We may contact you directly or through a third party service provider regarding products you have purchased from us, or support requests made by you.
We may also contact you with special offers and new products (if you have requested this)
You don’t need to provide consent as a condition to purchase our goods. These contacts may
Update Or Delete Your Data
If you have an account with us you may update your data at any time by visiting your account.
If you want to have your name and address (excluding country) removed form your orders, you can contact customer service via email or telephone. You will be asked to verify your identity before deletion.
If you no longer wish to receive newsletters there is an unsubscribe link in all emails sent.
Transfer of personal data abroad
We will never do this or sell your data to a third party.
Upon visiting our website, a cookie will be placed on your machine for the purpose of adding products to your basket, if you are logged in allow you to add to your wish list (or similar) access your account and populate your billing and delivery address.
You can delete cookies on your machine at any time by clearing your browser history.
How We Secure, Store And Retain Your Data.
We follow generally accepted standards to store and protect the personal data we collect, both during transmission and once received and stored, including utilization of encryption where appropriate.
We retain personal data only for as long as necessary to provide the services you have requested and thereafter for a variety of legitimate legal or business purposes. These might include retention periods:
mandated by law, contract or similar obligations applicable to our business operations;
for preserving, resolving, defending or enforcing our legal/contractual rights; or needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records.
If you have any questions about the security or retention of your personal data, you can contact us at directly.
Right to be Forgotten
What is the right to erasure?
Under Article 17 of the GDPR individuals have the right to have personal data erased. This is also known as the ‘right to be forgotten’. The right is not absolute and only applies in certain
When does the right to erasure apply?
Individuals have the right to have their personal data erased if:
• the personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose which you originally collected or processed it for;
• you are relying on consent as your lawful basis for holding the data, and the individual withdraws their consent;
• you are relying on legitimate interests as your basis for processing, the individual objects to the processing of their data, and there is no overriding legitimate interest to continue this processing;
• you are processing the personal data for direct marketing purposes and the individual objects to that processing;
• you have processed the personal data unlawfully (i.e. in breach of the lawfulness requirement of the 1st principle);
• you have to do it to comply with a legal obligation; or
• you have processed the personal data to offer information society services to a child.